Ad

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hooo Haaaaawwwwwww :O Indiaaaa :'(

Being a whole-hearted India fan, yesterday night was very disappointing for me as was for many other fans like me. I don't want to say much about what happened yesterday because it makes me even more upset. When I browsed through the gallery at cricinfo.com today I recalled all the moments during the match, that made me happy and then left me disappointed. I would not say much and would let the pictures do the talking. All pictures I put on here focus on the Indian Cricket Team. Before we begin, I would like to say two things that come into my mind after yesterdays match :
1.) India did not deserve to go into the next round of the World Cup (something that Rahul Dravid accepts)
We did not play well in this tournament and did not deserve to go into the second round.


(Read this for what else he had to say.)


2.) I think Sachin Tendulkar should retire just as Shane Warne did at the peak of his career. I am and have been his fan since I have started watching cricket, but with all due respects to Sachin...Its Time..

Thats all I wanted to say, lets look at the pictures now.


FANS (Before)




GOOD START







AND THEN



LAST MAN STANDING



FANS (After)




And that is the end of the Innings.. :(

For all the optimistic India fans, yes right India still have a chance of going into the SUPER 8 stage if Bermuda beats Bangladesh. India's future in the tournament will be decided by other two teams because all that was in our control we let it slip through. :P

All the best INDIA. Once again HOO HAA INDIA...

Image Source : cricinfo

Technorati Tags

1 comment:

giri said...

sachin will not.........and should not retire