The year of night Formula One, once again it will be proved how genius a man is. Getting a race at 350Km/hr speed beamed live whole over the world in night will be a jewel in the crown of F1. To me it is the second most awaited event in the year after Beijing Olympics. Few days back I read somewhere almost all the hotels have been booked for the September event and tickets will are also expected to be sold in frenzy.
Last year it was a two way battle between McLaren and Ferrari . BMW also showed some fight. So what we can expect in 2008.
- With Alonso coming back to Renault , expecting a fight back by Renault
- McLaren and Ferrari coming out strongly as expected
winning the 2008 season Hamilton
- Rookies Sebastien Bourdais, Nelson Piquet Jnr, Kazuki Nakajima bringing in more energy and passion to the game.
- BMW making it a 4 way battle
- More eyes watching the zooming cars as Formula one travels to new lands of
- More Indians watching Formula because of
Indiateam Force India
- With qualifying time of first round increased to 20 and the third round decreased to 10, it will make the qualifying more exciting
- Now some very rare chances Force
scoring a point or two. India
- I want
and Honda to come good as in last year despite spending around $400 million they were pathetic. Toyota
Overall according to me F1 will touch new heights and will start moving out of its traditional base of Europe as more Asians will be gluing their eyes to the beautiful race of F1
Get Set Go :)