Ad

Sunday, April 13, 2008

IPL - Delhi Daredevils : yeh delhi ki team hai boss


This is the first team I would be writing about as I stay in NCR so my first support team, others being Mohali because of my roots and Kolkatta Knight Riders because of the branding rule of first in business as their team was first in everything be it website or advertising.


Owner : GMR group
Sponsors: Daredevils have been successful in roping in few sponsors
  • Hero Honda is the title sponsor
  • Relegare is the associate sponsor
  • Adidas the merchandise sponsor
  • Akshay Kumar the brand ambassador
Official Website: http://delhidaredevils.com/home.html
Websites of all the IPL teams all slow, I think they have made these not keeping in mind that broadband in India means 256kbps not 1MBps. My sify broadband take a lot of time in loading the website.

You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ipldelhidaredevils

Philosophy


Blog

I wasn't able to find any anthem song on the website or on youtube. Here is the video of team composition.



Lots of small small ads are on air one is of dentist and patient. Dentist belong to mumbai indians and patient supports daredevils. These ads are great and are able to leave a mark into the minds of viewers and are helping in building a brand.



Team looks to me very balanced neither too old neither too young mix of experience and youth. I expect it to give tough fight and finish in top 4 in the tournament.

Watchout yeh delhi ki team hai boss :)

No comments: